You are cordially invited...
Thursday, 17 November, from 7pm til midnight!
In countries all over the world it's the season of giving thanks. KSL is hosting a special "Spanksgiving" dinner party to thank you for your patience - and to raise some extra funds - while we identify our next venue.
Finding places that understand the KSL ethos and have the right facilities is increasingly difficult. Every month that ticks by we incur costs, not just on background admin like website & mailing list but also on storage for the NINE mahoosive crates of decor, soft furnishings and play kit that help build the KSL party.
As we've not been able to host a party since March, the KSL team has paid several thousand pounds of their own money to keep KSL afloat. We can't sustain this much longer and so we're reaching out to you, the community.
As our friends across the pond will celebrate Thanksgiving, we here in London we wanna celebrate Spanksgiving!
What you get
- A hearty 2 course meal (menu coming soon - for meaty folk it's turkey & trimmings followed by pie for dessert, otherwise we have a vegan meal, and yes specific diets like gluten-free and dairy-free catered for)
- Silly games and interactive malarkey
- Fun videos on the projector
- DJing and dancing
- The chance to meet other community members
- A warm gooey feeling from helping KSL
- New and old friends and fun!
What's not included:
- Drinks not included - there is a pay bar
- We can't offer refunds, exchanges or transfers
- No play or nudity - this is a vanilla event
If you can't make it (or even if you can), and KSL has positively impacted you in some way, please consider donating. Every little bit counts!
This is a relaxed social evening with no theme or dress code. It's a great chance to mix with folk you might only see at parties otherwise. If you've not made it along to one of our events but want to find out what we're about, this is time and place to do so! The PAL system doesn't apply at our socials, but we do expect guests to be respectful and generally excellent to each other. Please note that there is no play allowed at the event!
We will have this private event hall all to ourselves for the evening. We will release the menu shortly but you can expect turkey and all the fixings as well as vegetarian options! The venue itself is just a short distance from Dalston Kingsland Station.
There will be no ticket transfers or refunds.