KSL's BUFFDAY PARTEE
Saturday, 19th March 2015
Arrival strictly between 7-8pm, end 2am
Venue to be announced to ticket holders a week before the party.
Register here to become a member and receive the ticket link!
Update 14 March: only 10 tickets left
This theme celebrates KSL's sixth birthday party. What were your favourite toys / characters / TV shows that became birthday party themes? What were the big trends of your youth? What did you want to be when you grew up? And don't forget about all those great movies and songs about birthdays. Let them inspire you and join us in celebrating our funnest birthday bash yet!...
Check out some clips from the videobooth at our previous parties!
This is a themed costume party - wearing a silly costume and not just street clothes or your finest fetish gear is what makes our parties special and we will refuse entry to those who do not have a costume/made an effort.
- What were your favourite toys / cartoon characters/ TV shows that became birthday party themes?
- What were the trends / fads / fashions / celebrities / music of your youth?
- What job did you dream of doing as a kid?
- Birthday balloons, cakes, candles, Happy Birthday Mx President, Happy Birthday To Ya, 16 Candles etc
- Ball pool
- Birthday Card Craft Corner
- Pass The Parcel
- Balloon Modelling
- Stilt walker
- Mad Hatter's Unbirthday Party
- Surprise Birthday Parties For One
- Top Trumps
- 8-bit retro videogames
- Two Player Coin-Op Arcade Biking Game
- The KSL PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- MISTER MEREDITH and his Dalek Song
- MARILYN MONROE sings Happy Birthday
- SASH K with hand balancing
- Winners of the COSTUME CONTEST
- Luke The Bear
- Slim Chance
HOST AN INTERACTIVE AREA
Would you like to host an interactive area in line with the theme? If so we can give you some budget to make it happen. Let us know all the details!
MORE DASH THAN CASH?
We have a limited number of £10 places for people who due to financial hardship would otherwise be unable to attend. To apply for one of these tickets please fill out this form as soon as possible telling us why you need it. Please note that you cannot apply on behalf of anyone else - only yourself.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.